What is a baking emulsion? A baking emulsion is a flavor suspended in a base containing mostly water. In contrast, baking extracts are flavors suspended in a base containing mostly alcohol. Our Bakery Emulsions are not compromised by the flavor of alcohol and don’t “bake out” when exposed to heat like an extract flavor.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Allergen information: Gluten-free. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts. Contains: Milk
- Water-based; soluble in water
- Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, tragacanth gum, sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid. Contains: Milk
- This item cannot be shipped outside the US.